Last week I drove to a small town about 30 minutes from my house and went to some flea markets and an old coffee shop.
Small towns (this one has a population of 700) are really therapeutic for me – life seems simpler, carefree and easy. Like going back in time. It was a good reminder to slow down a bit!
1. I used a file Leaf gloss spray On my indoor plants yesterday. Looks very good! It was very satisfactory.
2. I’ve been making out with Emma Roasted cauliflower At least once a week. If you think cauliflower is boring, try this recipe!
3. Speaking of food, I wrote a post with a group of Easy picnic food ideas. Give me all the comforting side dishes, please.
4. I still love my country Butterfly mop.
5. I replaced the old cabinet knobs in my kitchen with them these. Someday I want to do a major renovation, but I change up little things here and there.
6. I wanted to try This is the basis For summer. I am currently using it thisBut I can’t resist the glowy skin look.
7. In The best sunglasses never. It’s affordable and lasts! I own this coloralso.
8. My favourite Sparkling water flavour.
9. I tend to buy These mules. Reviews say it’s very lightweight and comfortable…and it looks joking.
10. I don’t buy hand soap often, but when I do, I love having it this in my kitchen.
Note: Here are some recent posts in case you missed it!