Requires the formation of a real army TechCrunch disabled – Taking place October 18-20 in San Francisco – The quality experience that savvy beginners know and love. And we couldn’t have done it nearly as well without our amazing volunteers.
If you’re looking for a budget-free way to experience an up close and personal disruption, Register to volunteer to share work. Not only will you get a behind-the-scenes look at how the events are produced, but you’ll also get a free pass (valued at $1,995) to experience the event. The deadline for applications is tomorrow, October 3 at 11:59 PM PDT.
You’ll work hard, play hard and get free access to all three days of Disrupt. Whether you dream of becoming a startup founder, marketer, or event coordinator, this is a great way to learn what it takes to produce your world-renowned tech startup conference.
Plus, the free pass gives you access to the full Disrupt experience – Main Stage, TechCrunch+ Stage, and Gallery Floor – where you’ll find Starting Battlefield 200 – and the Startup Battlefield Competition.
Volunteers tackle a variety of assignments to help make this startup conference an epic experience for everyone. At any given time, you may assist with registration, discussion of speakers, live attendance, good bag packing, signage, ticket scanning, or assistance with pre-marketing activities.
We need volunteers on October 17-20. If you can meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you:
- Attend a mandatory orientation session on Monday, October 17th at the Moscone Center.
- Work a minimum of 10 hours during the entire conference, from October 17 (the day before the conference begins) until October 20. You will find volunteer shift availability in the app. We may select you for some pre-event opportunities, which will count towards your hours.
- Your shift may be scheduled to be 8 to 9 hours or two separate shifts of 4 to 5 hours each may be scheduled. Shifts can start as early as 6:30 a.m. PDT or end as late as 8:30 p.m. PDT.
- You must provide your own housing and transportation.
- Due to the huge amount of applications, we will notify only selected applicants.
Read Volunteer FAQ for more information.
Give us a helping hand, and we’ll give you a free pass. Save money, gain valuable experience and still have plenty of time to take advantage of all the startup benefits that TechCrunch Disrupt has to offer. Apply to volunteer By October 3 for a free pass, we’ll see you in October!