you are welcome in Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 update center. Here you will find the latest information about updates to the foldable clamshell. We will break down the current software version of the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and let you know if a new update is rolling out. Samsung’s update release schedule usually varies slightly by variant and carrier.
Galaxy Z Flip 4 was launched with Android 12 and One UI 4.1.1. Samsung will provide four major Android OS updates and five years of security patches for the device.
- Fixed current version: Android 13
- When will the Galaxy Z Flip 4 get Android 14? November or December 2023 (estimated)
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 latest update
March 17, 2023: The next one to get the March security update from Samsung is the Galaxy Z Flip 4. According to SamMobileThe update is hitting a variety of countries including Afghanistan, Argentina, Egypt, Mexico, New Zealand, and more. The update should come to the US shortly after. Those who download the patch will get firmware version F721BXXS2CWB5.
To check if the update is available for your device, head over to settings > system update and press Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 updates
- February 20, 2023: The latest phone to receive the One UI 5.1 update from Samsung is the Galaxy Z Flip 4. According to telephone circuitClosed carrier models in the US including AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Cricket, C Spire, and Cellular South are now getting the update. Other carriers are expected to receive it in the following days. With One UI 5.1, users will find changes to Expert RAW, a new weather widget, and more. The new update comes with firmware version F721U1UEU1CWAC.
- January 19, 2023: Samsung is rolling out the January security update for the Galaxy Z Flip 4 (via XDA Developers). This month’s update is currently available for devices on Dish, MetroPCS, T-Mobile, and Tracfone. The patch ships with firmware version F721U1UES1BWA2 and provides fixes for more than 50 security issues. Other variants should get the update in the next few days.
- December 29, 2022: The latest security update has arrived for the US variants of the Galaxy Z Flip 4 (via SamMobile). The December update comes with firmware version F721USQU1BVL9 and provides fixes for nearly 100 security vulnerabilities.
- November 11, 2022: Unlocked versions of the Galaxy Z Flip 4 have started receiving the stable Android 13 update, which comes with Samsung One user interface 5 Programming. The update brings everything new Android 13 featuresadds the November 2022 security patch, and introduces some Samsung exclusive features such as stackable widgets, Bixby Text Call, maintenance modeAnd, more than that, the catch is that the update is currently available only to those who have beta tested the software. However, it should reach regular users soon. The update carries firmware version BVK3.
- October 20, 2022: The October security patch was first released for Samsung’s latest generation of foldable devices, and it’s finally rolling out to Galaxy Z Flip 4 owners in the US. according to SamMobileFlip 4 will receive firmware F721USQS1AVII. The patch will fix more than 47 privacy-related vulnerabilities.
- September 30, 2022: Samsung just did that and finally pushed out the September 2022 security patch to the Galaxy Z Flip 4, Android titles mentioned. The update carries the firmware version number F721NKSU1AVIA in Korea. Speaking of Korea, the update is rolling out to Samsung’s home market and many other Asian countries.
- September 1, 2022: Samsung has released a day one patch for the Galaxy Z Flip 4, according to Samsung SamMobile. This update weighed 370MB and had the firmware version number F721BXXU1AVHH in the international markets.
- November 8, 2022: Samsung has rolled out the November security patch to the Flip 4 (via SamMobile). Firmware version F721BXXS1AVJE has been made available to users, fixing dozens of privacy and security vulnerabilities.
Which Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 update are you running? Let us know in the comments. Also, if you’ve noticed an OTA we haven’t made, tip us!