F . CrewSeptember 22, 2022 at 11:26:06 India time
Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2022 is now available for Prime members. Meanwhile, users who have not signed up for Prime membership will have to wait until September 23 to get the exclusive deals offered on various smartphones, smartwatches, TVs, computer accessories and more.
This festive season sale is sponsored by Samsung Galaxy M series and iQoo so we can expect great deals on products from these brands. Several Kickstarter deals launched on Amazon on September 9th that will also be available until September 25th.
Amazon Prime members now have access to all the deals of the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2022. As previously mentioned, regular customers will have to wait until 12 AM on September 23 for these deals. On the first day of sale, customers can expect great opening day deals with new offers coming up every 6 hours. Amazon hasn’t revealed the end date of this festival sale.
During the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2022, SBI credit and debit card holders can get an instant 10 percent discount. Limited-time Lightning Deals deals on select products will also be offered throughout the festival sale.
Customers get a chance to win prizes of up to INR 7,500 during the Great Indian Festival. All they need to do is shop on Amazon.in or pay bills, recharge their phones and add or send money with Amazon Pay to unlock a variety of festive deals that can be redeemed when shopping during the Great Indian Festival.
Here are some of the best deals and offers that participating sellers have to offer to customers in the Amazon Great Indian Festival.
- OnePlus: The OnePlus 10R 5G and OnePlus 10 Pro 5G will be available at Rs 32,999 and Rs 61,999 respectively. Diwali, the newly launched OnePlus 10R 5G Prime version, will be available at a price of Rs 29,499 including bank offers and cashback from Amazon. OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G will be available starting at Rs 16,999 including Rs 1,500 bank cashback. OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G will start at Rs 21,999 including Rs 1,500 bank cashback, while OnePlus Nord 2T 5G will start at Rs 26,499 and get Rs 2,500 bank cashback.
- xiaomiThe newly launched Redmi 11 Prime 5G will be available for Rs 11,999. Redmi A1, another new launch of Rs 5,849. Users can also get up to 15% discount on Redmi 9 Activ, Redmi 9A Sport and Redmi Note 11 Series.
- Samsung: Samsung Galaxy M13 will be available at its lowest price ever which is 8,499 rupees. The Samsung Galaxy M33 5G will be available at a starting price of Rs 11,999. The Samsung Galaxy M53 will be on offer for Rs 19999. The flagship Samsung Galaxy S22 will be available for Rs 52,999 and the Samsung S20 FE 5G will be available at a 64 per cent flat discount at Rs 26,999. The newly launched Samsung M32 Prime will be available for Rs 10,499 with a free 3-month Amazon Prime membership.
- iQOO: The newly launched iQOO Z6 Lite 5G will be available for Rs 11,499. The iQOO Neo 6 5G will be available for Rs 25,999. Customers will now be able to get the iQOO Z6 44W at Rs 11,499 and the iQOO Z6 5G priced at Rs 14,499. Customers can also get the powerful iQOO 9 and iQOO 9 Pro for Rs 35,990 and Rs 56,990. The iQOO Z6 pro will be available at a low price of Rs 17,999. On select iQOO models, there will be up to 9 months of EMI at no cost plus 6 months of free screen replacement.
- real me: The Realme Narzo 50i will be available for 5,799 rupees. Realme narzo 50i Prime will be launched at an attractive price of Rs 6,999. Both models will come with a free boat-style earphone worth Rs 1,290. Realme 50A Prime will be available for 8,999 rupees. Realme’s 5G models, namely Realme Narzo 50 5G and Realme Narzo 50 Pro, will start at Rs 11,999 and will also come with discounts of up to Rs 1,500 on Amazon Pay.
Besides, iPhone 12 is available for Rs 39,999 through Prime Early Access. The price includes bank offers, coupons and cashback from Amazon. In addition to the aforementioned offers, customers can also avail Amazon Pay Rewards worth Rs 2,000 on iPhone 12.