We encourage you to use comments to interact with other users, share your viewpoint and ask questions to the authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we all come to value and expect, please consider the following criteria:
Conversation, do not neglect it.
Post only material that is relevant to the topic being discussed.
Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically. Addressed to another author or user. Racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Include punctuation and uppercase and lowercase letters. Comments that are in capital letters and contain excessive use of symbols will be removed.
- Spam and/or promotional messages and comments containing links will be removed. Phone numbers, email addresses, links to personal or business websites, Skype / Telegram / WhatsApp addresses, etc. (including group links) will also be removed; Self-promotional material, business or PR inquiries (eg contact me for mentions/tips etc.), and/or any other comment containing personal contact specifications or advertisements will also be removed. In addition, any of the above violations may result in the suspension of your account.
- We value passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone a chance to get their point across. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to present their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so frequently that others will be annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who have taken over a topic or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Comments will be allowed.
- Any comment you post, along with your Investing.com profile, will be public on Investing.com and may be indexed and is available through third-party search engines, such as Google.
Offenders of spam or abuse will be removed from the site and prevented from future registrations at Investing.com’s discretion.