I think this is a beautiful necklace! I like how it’s a statement, but not too big because everything is relatively delicate. (Plus, there’s no glitter like gems or others—just the gold-filled design.)
According to Etsy, the necklace is named after one of Jupiter’s moons, and is “designed so that the clasp stays at the back of the neck.” Cute – I hate when necklaces get twisted.
(apparently, Jupiter He has 80 moons – wow.)
Contract It’s $60 on Etsy by the seller Hartmann Jewelrywhich notes that she handcrafts each piece in her studio in Santa Cruz, California.
We are participating in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Workwear Sales Note for 5.11.23:
- Nordstrom – 3800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off sale styles; extra 20% off; $50 off dresses, pants, and more
- Athleta – All discounts up to 60%
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus an extra 20% off your purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles
- J crew Summer styles from $39.50
- J Crew Factory – up to 60% off everything; Extra 50% off clearance
- M – a maximum of 70
- the attic – 30% off full price styles (exclusions apply)
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 20% discount on blouses, pants and jeans; 40% off clothing styles