Logo belts: yes or no? And if you are a fan of logo belts, would a Tory Burch logo belt be on your wish list, or would you opt for fancier logo belts like those from Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, etc.?
This reversible belt from Tory Burch has a lot of great reviews, and select colors are listed for sale, including the navy/red combination pictured.
I can see red is a great base color, wear with everything for a belt if you want to emphasize your waist. The nautical side can also be great with navy pants, and pretty much any outfit where you don’t wear black—I’d avoid wearing black unless it was absolutely clear that it was an intended outfit.
Belt Pricing ranges from $198 to $228 in a lot of colors, but the red is set at $138.60.
We are participating in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Work clothes sales memo for 5.16.23:
- Nordstrom – 3800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full price; 25% off select full-price styles; Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All discounts up to 60%
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus an extra 25% off your purchase
- Boden Up to 50% off
- J crew – 30% discount on your purchase; Extra 50% off all sale styles
- J Crew Factory – an additional 60% of clearance; Extra 15% off your order
- M – a maximum of 70
- the attic – 20% off $50 USD; 30% off $100; 50% off $200+
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots 40% off the entire site