👻 Hello and welcome back to Daily Authority Tuesday! The sun is up, spring is on its way, and I’m headed out later this week for a candlelit tour of a haunted house from the 17th century. wish me luck!
In today’s Daily, we have Pixel 7a hands-on photos, Nothing Ear 2 specs, Keanu Reeves-named bacteria (yes, really), and more…
Google hit a punch
the Pixel 7 a It hasn’t been officially announced yet, but we’ve already seen a spec leak – and now A leaker has got their hands on a budget device To display a series of operation photos.
- Vietnam Zing News I found out that my Pixel 7a test unit (which is for developers) has fallen into the hands of a leaker.
- The great shots let us see the device from every angle.
- from Leak specificationsWe already know that the phone is expected to pack a 64MP main camera from Sony, with a 6.1-inch 90Hz OLED display, powered by a Tensor G2 chip with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1.
- And we are excited about its launch, which will most likely happen in Google I/O 2023 On May 10th, though we’re not sure Google will be able to surprise us much when it comes to the Pixel 7a.
- This isn’t the first time Google devices have been leaked before launch.
- again in April 2022, Someone found a prototype Pixel watch Just lying in a restaurant and leaking it.
- It’s not the first time we’ve seen leaked Pixel 7a images either, as a file leaker in Vietnam Photos and videos shared earlier this year, though, aren’t quite a patch on what we saw today.
My friend! Scientists have just named a bacterial compound after Keanu Reeves same (h/t Morning Brew / The New York Times).
- Compounds that kill fungi by creating holes in their surface so they can bleed to death (nice), are named after actor John Wick’s character.
- These compounds seem to have reminded scientists of just how lethal the Wick can be dealing with movie villains.
- So what were they called? “Kineomycins.”
Be excellent to each other!
Paula Peyton, copy editor.