Good morning from Maine where I am home after spending most of the week in western Nebraska. It was there that I took the photo presented in this post. It’s a bit hard to get it out, but there’s a bull elk in the picture. She was one of three who passed by me early Monday morning. Those who follow me on Instagram may have also seen a video of that same elk earlier this week.
Now that I’m home this weekend, I’ll be packed with some late-fall chores like putting my kids’ toy chest outdoors for the winter and cleaning up the last piles of leaves. There will also be time for fun. I hope you have a fun weekend!
These were the most popular posts of the week:
50 Tech Tips Tuesday!
Workshops and e-books
- The Hands-on Education Technology Newsletter Comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular post of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel He has over 43,000 subscribers who watch my short educational videos on a wide range of educational technology gadgets.
- I’ve been tweeting on behalf of @tweet for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology Facebook Page for Educators It features posts new and old from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me strava.
This post originally appeared FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image by Richard Byrne.