Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining and we are all ready to go out and play in the snow. It would be a great day for skiing in late winter. Hope you do something fun too this weekend.
This week I hosted a webinar for a school and had a Zoom meeting with some people who have recently completed the course How to create and sell digital products. If you take the course, I’ll also be happy to zoom in with you. Speaking of courses, Approximately five video projects per semester It starts on Tuesday.
These were the most popular posts of the week:
1. Physical education activities for Pi day
3. Changes are made to your favorite Google Workspace tools
4. “But it’s still sunny outside!” – Short lessons in daylight savings time
5. Three activities all teachers can create in TeacherMade
6. Another tool for writing detection created by AI
7. 167 Mathematics in “real life” lessons
Earn more money this year!
Workshops and e-books
- the Hands-on Education Technology Newsletter Comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular post of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel He has over 45,000 subscribers who watch my short educational videos on a wide range of educational technology gadgets.
- I’ve been tweeting on behalf of @tweet for fifteen years.
- I update My LinkedIn profile Once or twice every week.
- the Free Technology Facebook Page for Educators It features posts new and old from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me strava.
This post originally appeared FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image by Richard Byrne.