Good morning from Maine. Yesterday’s blizzard covered the ground with about eight inches of fluffy snow. Everyone in my house is so excited to go play in it! We are going skiing!
Earlier this week my eldest daughter’s school was closed for the day so we had a little father-daughter day where we explored the beach. If you haven’t taken a winter’s day exploring the beach, do. We found all kinds of seashells and driftwood.
I hope you had a great week and have a great weekend!
These were the most popular posts of the week:
Workshops and e-books
- the Hands-on Education Technology Newsletter Comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular post of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel He has over 44,000 subscribers who watch my short educational videos on a wide range of educational technology gadgets.
- I’ve been tweeting on behalf of @tweet for fifteen years.
- I update My LinkedIn profile Once or twice every week.
- the Free Technology Facebook Page for Educators It features posts new and old from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me strava.
This post originally appeared FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image by Richard Byrne.