Good morning from Maine, it’s cold and rainy in early April. Normally, we head out to play today. The weather will probably keep us indoors. We’re still having a fun day anyway because we have a family cupcake decorating competition! The best part is everyone wins because we’ll be eating donuts all weekend. Hope you do something fun too this weekend.
Earn more money this year!
If you’re looking for a way to put more money in your pocket this year, my course is for you How to create and sell digital products in 2023 its yours! It is one of the Three courses on demand that I am currently offering.
Workshops and e-books
If you would like to have me speak at your school or conference, please send me an email at richardburn (at) freetech4teachers.com or Fill out the form on this page.
Making and teaching with animated explanations This is a five-part self-paced course that teaches you how to create a variety of animations. Most importantly, it teaches you why creating animation is such a valuable and enjoyable class activity for students of all ages.
Other places to follow me:
- the Hands-on Education Technology Newsletter Comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular post of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel He has over 45,000 subscribers who watch my short educational videos on a wide range of educational technology gadgets.
- I’ve been tweeting on behalf of @tweet for fifteen years.
- I update My LinkedIn profile Once or twice every week.
- the Free Technology Facebook Page for Educators It features posts new and old from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me strava.
This post originally appeared FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image by Richard Byrne.