Our Everyday Workwear reports suggest one piece of work apparel at a range of prices.
The J.Crew Factory is back in this season with an A+ collection of fun tops for the office. This blue/ivory print is one of my favorites in the collection. I’d wear it with a dark midi skirt and a warm blazer this winter and wear it with some white pants and a navy blazer for spring.
If you are looking for brighter colors to beat the winter doldrums, this top also comes in a bright fuchsia.
blouse It ranges from $46.50 to $52.50 at J.Crew Factory and is available in sizes XXS – 3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Work clothes sales memo 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, jackets, boots and more at up to 60% off! (Kat note: I personally made a huge order a few days ago; lots of markdowns on lucky sizes).
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off jackets, outerwear, and shoes with code
- Athleta – discounts up to 70%
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus an extra 15% off your purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of Season Sale up to 70%
- everlane – a maximum of 70
- Hugo Boss Final Sale: Up to 50% off
- J crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J Crew Factory – 40% off the holiday store; 50% off blouses and jackets
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns