I think most offices, at this point, have moved from their pandemic policies to whatever’s next corporate policy – I know this can create a lot of flow! I’m curious: What would your ideal business location be, if you could choose? What is your current work situation, and does it reflect your ideals?
Here are the questions:
- How has your company’s policy changed, and do you think it’s still in a state of flux?
- Are you in the office all the time or only some of the time?
- Do you still have your own office or desk, or do you work in the office?
- If you’re away some or all of the time, do you prefer WFH — or somewhere else, like a coffee shop?
- (If you live with other people, how has their condition affected yours?)
- What is your ideal workplace, and are you looking for a new job because of that (are you looking for all telework or all in-office work?)
I also like to wonder how seniority plays into this – I’ve seen a lot of chatter about how difficult it is to teach new attorneys how to become a remote attorney, for example.
Also, as I pointed out in early 2020, working from home doesn’t necessarily mean working from your kitchen table. Some people like to go to coffee shops, libraries, or even hotel lobbies to get their work done. Having your own office, set up just for you, makes a huge difference too! Depending on your company policy, you can even become a digital nomad and live somewhere else in the country or the world.
What’s your ideal work location this year – office, WFH, remote or hybrid?
Stock image via Stencil.
the post Ideal Work Location: Office, WFH, Remote, or Hybrid? Debuted Corporette.com.