After two wins that may have saved his job as Chelsea manager, fire-laced Blues manager Graham Potter will seek to relieve the pressure further with victory away at Leicester City on Saturday.
A narrow win over Leeds in the Premier League last weekend, followed by an impressive win over Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League in midweek, should have helped Potter restore the Chelsea squad. However, anything short of a win over the confidence-weary Foxes will likely see those calls for him to be replaced in the hot seat at Stamford Bridge for a return.
Leicester’s troubling defeat to lowly Southampton last weekend extended their winless run to four matches with Brendan Rodgers’ side firmly in the relegation battle.
Below, we’ll identify the best Live TV services To use it to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Leicester vs Chelsea: when and where?
Leicester City hosts Chelsea at the King Power Stadium on Sunday Saturday, March 11th. Kickoff is set for 3pm UK local time (10am EST, 7am PT US, and 2am EST on Sunday March 12th in Australia).
How to watch Leicester vs Chelsea online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need a different way to watch the game – using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself on Wi-Fi, and you want to add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and private logins your.
With a VPN, you can physically change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, eg Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNMake it really easy to do.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPN is legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You need to be sure to set up your VPN properly to prevent leaks: even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone it deems to be properly circumventing applicable obfuscation restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other greats VPN deals taking place now.
ExpressVPN is our current top VPN pick for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a wide variety of devices. It’s usually $13 a month, and you can Subscribe to ExpressVPN, save 49%, and get three months of access for free – The equivalent of $6.67 per month – if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live broadcast of the Leicester vs Chelsea match in the United States
This EPL clash is broadcast on the USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or at NBC Sports website With a valid login, it can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
FuboTV is one of them The best sports broadcasting service For soccer fans, and more importantly for cord-cutters who want to watch the Premier League, USA Network, which broadcasts many games that are not shown on Peacock, carries. However, it’s pricey, with prices starting at $75 per month, so if you don’t plan on using FuboTV to access other soccer — including Serie A, Ligue 1, Liga MX, and more — you might get a better service than Sling Blue, which USA Network also carries from $40 per month.
Live broadcast of the Leicester vs Chelsea match in Canada
If you want to stream the EPL conflict live in Canada, you will need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the destination of choice for Canadians looking to catch the Premier League this season with exclusive broadcast rights to every game. It costs CAD 25 per month, although you can save some cash by paying quarterly or annually.
Live broadcast of the Leicester vs Chelsea match in Australia
Down Under football fans can watch this EPL match on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to show every Premier League game live this season, as well as Bundesliga and La Liga matches, the Optus Sport streaming service is a huge draw for Australian football fans.
If you’re already an Optus Network customer, you can purchase Optus Sport at a discount, with discounts that bring the price down to $7 per month. If you’re not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at $25 AUD.
Can I live stream the Leicester vs Chelsea match in the UK?
No broadcaster has the right to show this game live in the UK, because On the traditional Saturday at 3 p.m., the power goes outwhich prohibits showing matches in the area at that time in order to protect spectators throughout the English football pyramid.
It also means that if you’re in the UK traveling for pleasure or business, it’s less likely that you’ll be able to watch the game as you normally would at home thanks to geo-blocking.
However, there is one option to get around this. using a file VPNas shown above, you can set your location to the country where the match is being broadcasted and go from there.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League with a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN – your experience and success when streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as ExpressVPN’s default, try using the “Search for a city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on the VPN and setting it to the correct display region, there are a couple of things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — such as Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll have to install a VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing a VPN on your router. In some cases with Smart TV services, after you install the cable network’s sports app, you’ll be prompted to check a digital code or click a link sent to your email address on file with your Smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a site despite using a VPN, so make sure you use the privacy browser first to log into your services. We usually recommend brave.