- Developers Meta Gloria Games shared a sneak peek at the P2E RPG.
- The Terra Classic grille had an important technical update yesterday.
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) is down 27.9% in the last 30 days.
The tireless LUNC community may soon have a Play-2-Earn game on the Terra Classic blockchain. This was revealed yesterday as developers of Meta Gloria blockchain games shared a sneak peek of the upcoming title on Twitter. According to Ukrainian developers, 90% of the role-playing adventure has been done.
This comes just one day after the Terra Classic The blockchain has been upgraded To achieve parity with LUNA 2.0 and most other blockchains supported by Cosmos. Proposal 11511, drafted by the Layer 1 Working Group, passed and was even backed by leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance. Blockchain games like Meta Gloria and many dApps can It is stored on The original Terra series.
Play to win, play to burn
Interestingly, the developers of Meta Gloria also revealed that the game will use a native currency for in-game purchases. $GLS, the upcoming in-game cryptocurrency, will be used in the Meta Gloria ecosystem, while 70% of the profits made will be set on fire in $LUNC.
Through this initiative, the developers aim to put in a great deal of Terra Luna Classic out of circulation, thus maintaining its market price. While another proposal to raise the burn tax passed Just yesterday, the amount of $LUNC burned in a blockchain game will depend on gaming activity and achievements.
Moreover, the post-apocalyptic game scene offers plenty of opportunities to win rewards alike NFTs and encryption.
on the flip side
- According to Meta Gloria announcements made earlier this year, the game was scheduled to be released on 4/20.
- In the event of “unforeseen circumstances”, the game’s launch will be postponed to May 20, 2023.
Why is this important
Scalability and usability are crucial to revitalizing the ailing Terra blockchain.
Dive into the latest cryptocurrency news at DailyCoin: