something on your mind? Talk about it here.
If you’re a fan of neon yellow or pink, I highly recommend you take a look at Alexis Bittar’s current collection right now. I purchased the pink version several years ago at a deep discount and was so pleased with the bright, happy color that I hunted down everything from the brand in neon lucite.
(I now have a pink necklace and neon yellow earrings. I’m fancying the yellow on top because the color looks more subtle on me than on the model; the pink looks oddly yellow/orange on the model. In real life, they’re a bright, inside-lit kind of pink .)
I think the brand was sold a few years ago to Brooks Brothers, and the past few years have been kind of boring silver and gold jewelry, so I’ve been buying all my stuff from resale sites. according to WikipediaThe original designer (Bittar) recovered the brand in BB’s 2020 bankruptcy, which explains the return of the fun stuff. estate!
the Illustrated earrings It’s $125 and is available in pink, yellow, and clear teardrop. If you prefer another format, these hoops Looks amazing, this flower necklace It’s really fun.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Workwear sales memo 3.17.23:
- Ann Taylor – 30% off $150; 40% off $250
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swimwear, linen and more
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus an extra 20% off $100 or more
- Boden – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with 25% off everything
- pass All bottoms $45
- J crew – 25% off your purchase
- J Crew Factory – up to 50% off everything; 50% off the holiday store; Extra 50% off clearance
- NET-A-PORTER – 25% off $750 USD; 20% off $500
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 40% off 1 and 25% off everything else; 25% off markdowns