Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what we had in mind many, many moons ago.
a year ago …
- White pants for work: yes or no?
- What former brands are you chasing down on resale sites?
- The best products to make high heels more comfortable
- How to be an international lawyer
- Personal funds snapshot: Outdoor Recreation Supervisor and Wildland Firefighter in Minnesota
- 5 of the best online interior design services
two years ago…
- The best comfortable apartments for work
- How often do you wash work clothes and other clothes?
- Do you feel that your university prepared you for workplace sexism?
- Executive tips and tricks about job performance
- Let’s talk meal prep
- The Best TikTok Accounts to Follow for Getting Chicks Done
Three years ago…
- What are your favorite shoes for comfortable high heels?
- How to work from home when schools are closed
- Has your job been affected by the Corona virus?
- Keep, Get Rid, Change: How does your current life compare to your regular life?
- How is the quarantine going?
- How would your spending change in a recession?
- Guaranteed Laughs: How to Cope with Anxiety Through Laughter
- How to profit from a bear market (and buy the dip)
Four years ago…
Five years ago…
- open topic:How much makeup do you wear to work?
- open topic:What do you drink in 2018?
- Tales from the portfolio:How do you store your bills, receipts, and more?
- What to put on your wedding registry (and how to handle when your wedding registry is public)
- Arts and crafts for stress relief: disruptive cross stitch
- 7 ways to update your work wardrobe for spring
- The best makeup products for a good night’s sleep
- Clothes for work in different cities
- How to use a personal assistant
- Cash Savings vs. Retirement Savings Accounts: Where to Store Your Money
- Workwear style and fun eyewear
- What to do if a colleague takes credit for your work
- Morning routine for successful people
- Adventures that don’t look older than you have: serums, sunscreen, and retinoids
- Stressed about filing taxes?
- How to fit exercise lunches into your work day
- The best cookware and kitchen tools
More business fashion tips…
- How to look professional (without sounding like you think you’re in charge)
- How to shop in your closet
- How to never wear heels and still look professional
- How do you keep a wrap dress closed?
- Surprising essentials for women’s workwear(This was a great discussion!)
- Dressing up for a big meeting in a casual office
- How to escape from the outlet mall
- Where to buy jewelry when you want something between a mall store and Harry Winston(next stepseries)
More career advice for professional ladies
- How to do work for which you are not ready
- What do you wear when you are out of town and working late?
- Maintaining your job while changing your medications
- Job Hopping: How many jobs is too much?
- Chatty Boss
- When you compete with friends for jobs
- What do you do when you are overqualified?
- How to be productive when you work in an open office
More lifestyle tips for beating chicks
- How to make new friends and network after grad school
- What to wear at a colleagues wedding
- How to fit a workout into a busy day
- Tales from the portfolio:How to invest 10 thousand dollars
- Should you tell your co-workers about your miscarriage?
- When fear and low self-esteem hold you back
- What is the best place to meet future dates?
the post Previously, at Corporette… Debuted Corporette.com.