After the Wolverines’ 29-7 victory over the Spartans on October 29, several videos emerged showing several MSU players punch and kick Michigan players Ja’Den McBurrows and Gemon Green are in the infamous tunnel. Investigations were subsequently launched, including one by the University of Michigan Department of Public Safety and Security with the Michigan State Police Department and the Michigan State Police.
This investigation He was sent to the prosecutor’s office For review on November 12, and on Wednesday, the Washtenaw County District Attorney’s Office announced that the following individuals are facing charges:
- Khary Crump: charge of criminal assault
- Etasion Brown: 1 count of aggravated assault*
- Angelo Gross: Charged with aggravated assault*
- Justin White: Charged with aggravated assault*
- Brandon Wright: 1 count of aggravated assault*
- Zion Young: Charged with aggravated assault*
- Jacoby Windemon: Single count of assault and battery*
*Classified as a misdemeanor.
The Washtenaw County District Attorney’s Office confirmed in its press release that the charges were “only allegations.”
After the incident, MSU coach Mel Tucker Eight players suspended For their participation: Crump, Windmon, Brown, Grose, Young, Brandon Wright, Justin Wright, and Malcolm Jones.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.