For busy working women, a suit is often the easiest outfit to wear in the morning. In general, this feature is not about Interview suits for womenwhich should be as classic and basic as it gets—instead, this feature is about a slightly different suit that’s trendy yet professional.
I’ll be honest: I’m usually not a fan of wearing a matching blouse, pants, and jacket—but this is the only picture I could find of the jacket and pants together.
This is the Really beautiful bright plaid (“Vivid Sky”) vs. White. It seems to me that they are perfect for spring and summer, either separately or as a bodysuit. (I love that it’s mostly cotton—there are a lot of linen blends out there now.)
The pants come in regular and petite sizes, with regular and curvy sizes for both; The jacket also comes in regular and small. Nice – good. Pieces range from $98 to $198, full price.
Even better: Ann Taylor presents 30% off the full price, which (if I remember correctly), is a good sell for them. (They often have higher discount percentages, but suits are almost always excluded.) You may want to check out our discussion on Which Ann Taylor line is the best? Note that almost all of them are washable.
We are participating in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Work clothes sales memo for 5.16.23:
- Nordstrom – 3800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full price; 25% off select full-price styles; Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All discounts up to 60%
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus an extra 25% off your purchase
- Boden Up to 50% off
- J crew – 30% discount on your purchase; Extra 50% off all sale styles
- J Crew Factory – an additional 60% of clearance; Extra 15% off your order
- M – a maximum of 70
- the attic – 20% off $50 USD; 30% off $100; 50% off $200+
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots 40% off the entire site