Our Everyday Workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate clothing at a range of prices.
Every spring I find myself searching for a few short-sleeve blouses to fill out my wardrobe. This year, a lot of the contenders are coming from CeCe, which always seems to have well-priced, machine-washable options. This flutter sleeve shirt is a great basic.
I’m leaning more towards black and ivory, but it also comes in “bright green,” “bright rose,” and “poppy red” for those looking to inject a little color into their wardrobe.
blouse Priced at $51.75-$69 at Nordstrom, depending on color, it comes in sizes XXS – XXL.
Liverpool has an option available in 1X – 3X For $68 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Work clothes sales memo for 5.16.23:
- Nordstrom – 3800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full price; 25% off select full-price styles; Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All discounts up to 60%
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus an extra 25% off your purchase
- Boden Up to 50% off
- J crew – 30% discount on your purchase; Extra 50% off all sale styles
- J Crew Factory – an additional 60% of clearance; Extra 15% off your order
- M – a maximum of 70
- the attic – 20% off $50 USD; 30% off $100; 50% off $200+
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots 40% off the entire site