Our Everyday Workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate clothing at a range of prices.
The perfect white shirt is worth its weight in gold, and this button front from sustainable fashion brand Bleusalt might just be in the running. This top is made from a modal/spandex blend, so the fabric is soft with just a hint of stretch—basically, sleepwear meets workwear.
It also comes in 11 other colors (!) and has a monogram option, which I always find hard to turn down.
the above Priced at $188 at Bleusalt and comes in sizes 1-7 (XXS – 3X equivalent).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Workwear sales memo for 1.24.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, jackets, boots and more at up to 60% off! (Kat note: I personally made a huge order a few days ago; lots of markdowns on lucky sizes).
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% Off All Sale Styles Plus Extra 20% Off; $30 off full-priced pants, jeans, and skirts
- Athleta – 20% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus an extra 15% off $125 or more
- Bloomingdale’s – Get an extra 50% off all items marked EXTRA 50% OFF for total savings of 70-80% (big discounts on Kooples sweatshirts (to work) and Herve Leger dresses (to play))
- Brooks Brothers – End of Season Sale up to 70%
- Dermstore – Last Chance Sale (until 1/31) – Get an extra 10% off existing markdowns (including 50% off) using code
- everlane – a maximum of 70
- Hugo Boss Final Sale: Up to 50% off
- J crew – Extra 60% off on sale styles
- J Crew Factory – up to 60% off everything; An additional 60% of clearance
- J McLaughlin – Extra 40% off sale
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off
- Talbots Semi-annual red turn discounts! Extra 50% off all markdowns
- Zappos Winter clearance! paying off These reader favorite workwear brands for sale. (Oh: And the hassle-free new returns at Specific Whole Foods.)