Our Everyday Workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate clothing at a range of prices.
and M.M. LaFleur Wolf Guardigan It’s a longtime favorite around these parts, but I’m sure this gorgeous green shade is a new arrival. I have both Wolf and Saint Ambrose Guardians In my closet now, and they’re both on pretty heavy rotation.
The Wolf is a bit longer in length and is perfect for wearing with slacks or ankle-length pants when I’m working with people who get a little nervous at the sight of someone in a full suit. Sant Ambroeus pairs beautifully with a sheath or A-line dress.
The Wolf Guardian is $295 at MM LaFleur and comes in sizes XS-XXL. It comes in 10 mostly neutral colors, with a few vibrant hues.
while This is a Charter Club cardigan It has a more casual look with its pink edges, it’s a similar green and it has a good price at $69.50; It’s available for $69.50 at Macy’s (and be on the lookout for sales).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Workwear sales memo 3.13.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off sale 30% extra on select sale styles
- Athleta – discounts up to 70%
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus an extra 20% off your purchase
- Boden – Final sale at up to 60% off
- pass – Extra 40% off up to 60% off
- J crew – up to 50% off spring styles; Extra 25% off sale styles with code
- J Crew Factory – up to 50% off everything; 50% off the holiday store
- NET-A-PORTER – 25% off $750 USD; 20% off $500
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off all your purchases