Our Everyday Workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate clothing at a range of prices.
The short-sleeved pullover is one of the essential clothes in summer. It provides a little warmth for the sweltering office, but you can wear it outside without it being too hot.
This one from Vineyard Vines is a cotton/silk/cashmere blend and comes in five gorgeous colors. I’m partial to this orange Mai Tai, but that may have been inspired by my desire to sit on the beach with a cocktail at the moment.
Jacket It’s $128 and comes in sizes XXS – XL.
Option with plus sizes Comes from Amazon’s “The Drop” line; It is available up to 5 times as much.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Work clothes sales memo for 5.16.23:
- Nordstrom – 3800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full price; 25% off select full-price styles; Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All discounts up to 60%
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus an extra 25% off your purchase
- Boden Up to 50% off
- J crew – 30% discount on your purchase; Extra 50% off all sale styles
- J Crew Factory – an additional 60% of clearance; Extra 15% off your order
- M – a maximum of 70
- the attic – 20% off $50 USD; 30% off $100; 50% off $200+
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots 40% off the entire site