Our Everyday Workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate clothing at a range of prices.
A printed dress shirt is one of the easiest things to wear when wearing a whole outfit all together can be unaffordable. The black and white butterfly print on this Talbots dress gives us a touch of whimsy without veering into boyish territory.
Wear it alone or add a bright jacket if you’re feeling ambitious. (Personally, I’d struggle with the daylight saving time change for at least two more weeks. I’m in the process of making my morning routine easier until then.)
dress up It’s $169 full price at Talbots—but it’s 25% off today—and comes in large sizes 14-24, plus small sizes 14-22, misses sizes 2-18, and petite sizes 0-16.
Check out the sale!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Workwear sales memo 3.13.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off sale 30% extra on select sale styles
- Athleta – discounts up to 70%
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus an extra 20% off your purchase
- Boden – Final sale at up to 60% off
- pass – Extra 40% off up to 60% off
- J crew – up to 50% off spring styles; Extra 25% off sale styles with code
- J Crew Factory – up to 50% off everything; 50% off the holiday store
- NET-A-PORTER – 25% off $750 USD; 20% off $500
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off all your purchases