- New York times It featured Michelle Obama’s personal tailor, Christy Rilling, who started her own line.
- The Wall Street Journal We shared five business benefits that you will see in the future.
- Atlantic Ocean Explain how leaving work can lead to grief.
- CNBC Common tips on planning a happy retirement.
- The Wall Street Journal Note that “the search for a safe place to save money has led Americans to rediscover the most vanilla financial product: the Certificate of Deposit.”
- Wired Explore the ageism and fear of aging found on TikTok.
- Speaking of aging, BBC News You mentioned that more technology companies are focusing on creating menopause-related products.
- The Daily Beast I looked at the fan backlash against Netflix’s cancellation of director Nancy Meyers’ new movie, Paris Paramountwhich would have been the most expensive rom-com ever.
- Laughter of the week comes from belladonnaby “Deciphering the Mystical Significance of Your Student Loans.”
On Corporette Moms recently…
Did we miss something? Add them here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update corporate.
social feeling? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagramor through bloglovenAnd pinterestor Twitter!