- Washington Post She explored Princess Diana’s style after her divorce.
- New York times She looked at the wardrobe decisions of Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni.
- mowing Common tips about Botox.
- a The New York Times An editorial noted, “What’s increasingly clear is that the March 2020 decision to partially shut down the US economy shattered Americans’ dysfunctional and deeply unequal relationship with work like nothing in decades.”
- Self Sharing findings in a new study that found people are more likely to have prolonged COVID-19 or other serious health problems if they get infected more than once.
- Washington Post I researched the growing number of activists diverting mifepristone and misoprostol from Mexico to states that have banned abortion.
- Literary Mama Publish a review of the new book Dealing with Uncertainty: A Review of Crybaby: Infertility, disease, and other things weren’t the end of the world.
- Speaking of books, Fox View all 2022 National Book Award Finalists.
- Laughter of the week comes from reductivewith “a woman leaves an encrypted message in a Notes app for future decryption.”
We are participating in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
On Corporette Moms recently…