- above the law It looked at the impact of fakes on the luxury fashion resale industry.
- The Wall Street Journal Note that older millennials have reached the decade when people often begin to notice signs of aging.
- The Wall Street Journal I also mentioned about new research finding that marriages in which wives outperform their husbands are not only more common, but less likely to end in divorce than they were in the past.
- NPR Suggested answers that people without children can use when confronted with questions and comments about not having children.
- NBC News I reported that the advisors to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) voted unanimously to recommend that birth control pills be made available without a prescription.
- AP News We shared that Kansas City, Missouri, will become a city of sanctuary for people seeking or providing gender affirming care.
- a The New York Times Note that editorial Jezebel “It was among the first places to crystallize the powerful forces that would define social media for the next decade: politics and identity.”
- Washington Post Featured writer Liz Lenz’s tribute to Heather Armstrong, aka Dooce, who passed away earlier this week.
- Laughter of the week comes from onionswith “girlfriends having a wild night validating each other’s live shit” (Related bonus laughs from Baroness von Sketch Show).
On Corporette Moms recently…
- we had Thread open on baby and baby names.
- We made some Clothes for working mothersincluding some Maternity essentials And Workers washable.