Our Everyday Workwear reports suggest one piece of work apparel at a range of prices.
Is this dress a lot? Or is it enough? Christopher John Rogers does some pretty things with bright, solid colors (This blue wool coat Absolutely gorgeous), but this dress has it all in color. And I couldn’t be happier about it. It probably won’t fly in a busy corporate environment, but I think it would be successful in more creative spaces.
dress up It’s $925 at NET-A-PORTER and is available in sizes XS – XL.
If the rainbow dress is more than you can handle right now, This striped pullover It has a similar feel but it’s not quite in your face.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. For more details see here. Thanks a lot for your support!
Workwear Sales Note for 5.11.23:
- Nordstrom – 3800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off sale styles; extra 20% off; $50 off dresses, pants, and more
- Athleta – All discounts up to 60%
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus an extra 20% off your purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles
- J crew Summer styles from $39.50
- J Crew Factory – up to 60% off everything; Extra 50% off clearance
- M – a maximum of 70
- the attic – 30% off full price styles (exclusions apply)
- Sephora Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 20% discount on blouses, pants and jeans; 40% off clothing styles